Partnerships & Collaborations
Would You Like to be Partner with Us!
2nd Asia International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research 2020 (AIMR’20) currently offering collaborative opportunities for various of universities / organisations, academic professionals and industrial experts. You can contribute to AIMR’20 as well as gain visibility to your product and service or more value-added and networking opportunities to your respective academic and industrial life.
As an individual you can be a partner as:
- Keynote Speaker
- Plenary Speaker
- Invite Speaker
- Guest Speaker
- Advisory Board Member
- Scientific Committee Member
As an university / organization can be a partner as:
- Hosting Partner
- Academic Partner
- Strategic Partner
- Industrial Partner
- Publication Partner
- Media Partner
According to the agreement with two parties (University / Organization and AIMR’20 Conference) following benefits will be offered to the Partners:
- Opportunity for university / Organization representatives to be a keynote speaker, Plenary Speaker, Invited speaker & guest speaker.
- Opportunity for university / Organization to be a Hosting Partner, Academic Partner, Strategic Partner, Industrial Partner, Publication Partner & Media Partner.
- Opportunity for university / Organization representatives to join the scientific Reviewing Committee of abstracts and full papers.
- Opportunity for university / Organization representatives to be a session chair & member of evaluation panel of the conference.
- Opportunity to include the university / Organization logo in all Printed and Digital Media platforms of the Conference.
- Opportunity for university / Organization representatives to be an Academic council member, advisory board member & international Scientific Committee member.
- Opportunity to distributing the University / Organization promotional materials in the conference.
- Discount applicable for university / Organization representatives.
- Number of Complementary registrations.
the above-mentioned considerations applicable only upon the acknowledgement of the MOA (Memorandum of Agreement) and conditions are subject to change with the mutual consent of both parties in the agreement.
Send your request for Partnerships & Collaborations for email – email@example.com with subject as a Partnering Request